Updated and Effective as of Feb. 2, 2022
General Audience Sites
The You Go Girl Co. website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Information We Collect
Information you provide directly to us. When you use the You Go Girl Co. website, we ask you to provide us with certain information. This information will depend on how you interact with, and may include without limitation:
- First and last name
- Email address, phone number and other contact information
- Shipping and billing addresses
- Demographic information, such as your date of birth and gender
- Photographs and video, messages and handwriting, and other data provided by you for personalized cards and gifts, some of which may be considered biometric information
- Wish list, or other favorites information
- Information provided by you in responses to surveys, quizzes, or in community forums
- Information provided by you as you interact with the Customer Care team
- Information provided by you as you provide feedback through You Go Girl Co. website on our products or services
- Information relating to transactions and products and services purchased, including payment information, address information (you or a recipient), return and exchange information.
Information collected automatically. We, our service providers, business partners, and/or other third parties may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with You Go Girl Co. (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other device whenever you visit or interact with You Go Girl Co. Usage Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your IP address, mobile device identifier and other unique identifier
- Device information, including device model, operating system version, device date and time, mobile network information
- Geolocation of your device
- How you use and interact with You Go Girl Co, including your search terms, pages you visit, content you view, and your preferences
Usage Information may be collected through the use of the following technologies:
- Cookies and Local Storage. Cookies and local storage are data files placed within a browser on a device when it is used to visit You Go Girl Co. website. Certain web browsers and browser add-ons may provide additional local data storage mechanisms. Cookies and local storage can be used for a variety of purposes, including to store a unique identifier for your device that recognizes your device as you visit You Go Girl Co. websites or online services, and to remember your preferences. For more information about cookies, please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
- Web Tags. Small graphic images or other web programming code (also known as 1×1 GIFs or clear GIFs) may be included in our web pages and email messages. These and similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including to count visitors to the You Go Girl Co. website, to monitor how users navigate You Go Girl Co. website, to count how many of our email messages were opened, or to count how many particular products were viewed. The information we collect through this technology may include the first date and time you open our email, and whether you click any links included in our email.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with You Go Girl Co., such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our server or a third-party service
- Session Recording Technology. You Go Girl Co. may capture session interactions with Yougogirl.com user interfaces for website analytics purposes, solely for our internal business purposes, to improve the You Go Girl Co. Properties and our products and services.
Social Media. We may host or facilitate interactions with social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram. You may also have the opportunity to log in through or otherwise connect your social media account. When you interact with social media through the You Go Girl Co. website, we will receive information about you from the social media service and you will be choosing to share information about your interactions with You Go Girl Co. with that social media service.
If you choose to post information to a third-party platform, that information may be public.
How We Use Your Information
We work hard to get to know you so that we can customize and personalize our services to you.
- Allowing you to use and interact with the You Go Girl Co. website and the features we offer, including processing your transactions, account registration, our Crown Rewards program, and personalized product offerings;
- Recognizing you across devices including in connection with online advertising;
- Identifying your preferences, learning and anticipating your needs, and tailoring our content, products, and services to you, including advertising, recommendations, promotions, and offers we display to you, both online and offline;
- Providing information on products/services we think you may be interested in, including special offers and promotions from us, our advertisers, and third-party partners;
- Responding to your requests for information and providing customer service;
- Verifying your identity, including verifying your email address is valid, for purposes such as product reviews and fraud prevention;
- Improving our products, services, and marketing endeavors;
- For internal business purposes, including operating the You Go Girl Co. website, improving our products, services, and marketing endeavors, and resolving technical issues reported about the You Go Girl Co.;
- Contacting you regarding your use of the services and, in our discretion, changes to our policies;
- Facilitating your job search, processing your employment application, and preparing related governmental and internal statistics reports;
- Complying with the law and protecting the safety, rights, property, or security of You Go Girl Co., consumers, and the general public, including investigating and preventing fraud, illegal activities, and activities that violate our policies;
- Upon notice to you at the time of collection or use of a feature, or otherwise with your consent.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://shopyougogirl.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to Contact Us
You Go Girl Co. Consumer Care
P.O. Box 577
Texas, TX 75126